Wednesday, June 24, 2009

premium b1 unit 04

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the job of counsellor.
Wich I saw advertised in the last issue of "El Gallito Luis"

I am a person plenty of energy, I have experience in this type of job I working with a company was organisate camps and I work in a college with child of 5 or 6 yeras old, I have a degree of " Lider de Campamentos "
I think I are apropiated for this job because I am enthusiasm.
I can riding horses , canoeing and sailing, when I was a child I working of baby-sitting,


I enclose my curriculum vitae and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

your faitjfully

Martin de los Santos

1 comment:

  1. Martin,
    This is a good start. Careful with punctuation:
    'councellor which...'
    On the second paragraph you should say: ' I work' or 'I worked' or 'I am working with a company WHICH organises ... with children... a dregree AS CAMP LEADER
    Remember what we talked in class: I AM, you ARE.
    After 'can' we need an infinitive without 'to'
    so we say 'I can ride horses...' or 'I LIKE riding horses...'
    Last but not least, if you're talking about your childhood you need to use the past tense: 'When I was a child I worked (or I used to work) baby-sitting.

    Careful with spelling: Yours faithfully

    Hope you use this help to improve your application letters.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete